Saturday, July 3, 2010

Flight Back to LA


Of course it is only fitting that there would be an incident on my flight back to the states.  Halfway through the flight the flight attendants came on the loud speakers asking for a doctor on board.  Since this has happened to me on multiple flights I didn’t think too much of this.  When we landed in LA we were then asked to stay in our seats while the medics boarded the plane, again this seemed pretty procedural to me.  When it finally came time for me to leave the plane I walked past a person who was laid out across the four middle seats completely covered in blankets to which I thought to myself “dang, that person is passed the fuck out!”  As I continued walking I passed 3 seats and a blanket or two that were completely covered in what looked like ketchup.  I thought, “Wow these people were inconsiderate ruining their seats like that!”  As I went through customs the customs guy looked at my immigration form and said:

“Oh! Flight PR102, didn’t somebody die on that plane?!”
”Um, WHAT?! What happened?!?!?!”
“Yeah they were saying something about how they couldn’t stop the bleeding”

Yup, that was a dead body that I walked by and that was NOT ketchup.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this! I am loving your travel journal. I am still in process of making your fan page. ;) Hope all is well Anna!

    ReplyDelete